Terms & Conditions
This legal document covers the content and acceptable usage of www.panache.co.uk . By accessing this site you are acknowledging your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- You may only access our site for legal endeavours. You may not use it to post, submit or transmit any material that is; threatening, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, in breach of confidence or privacy, technically harmful, fraudulent or interferes with the normal operation of the site. By using our site you are agreeing to our legal usage terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access our website.
- All materials displayed or made available on our website, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, graphics, documents, texts and images are owned or licensed to Panache (London) Ltd or our suppliers, and are protected by copyright laws. By using our site you agree that you will only access the content for your personal and non-commercial use. No materials on this website may be reproduced, copied; or transmitted for commercial reasons without our written permission.
- Our website may contain third party links to other sites. Once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control or responsibility for the content, or the privacy of the information you provide when visiting such sites.
- We may change, update, and terminate any of the content on our website. We have the right to makes these changes without notice. We may also have to stop your access to any part or all of the services provided by us on the site at any time, with or without cause or notice, and for any reason.
- Although our best efforts have been taken to provide accurate information, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, pricing and availability of the information or products found on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. If an error has been noticed while processing your order, we will contact you using the details you provided.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Although our best efforts have been taken to provide accurate information, the use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products or services that your purchase through this website meet your specific requirements, please contact us if you are unsure.
We may update our website terms and conditions from time to time. Please refer back to this page for any changes. You may direct any queries about our Terms & Conditions toward the contact form
- Our site is not intended for children, although it can be considered suitable. If you are under the age of 18 years you may only purchase from our site with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian, or be the account holder for the payment method.