Delivery & Returns
Panache has a range of delivery options available. Some products can even be delivered same-day using our own delivery system or courrier services.
We have a vast experience of delivering extremely fragile and valuable items all over the world, you can rest assured your goods will arrive exactly as intended, once unpacked.
When you have chosen the products you want to buy, the full delivery options and costs will be displayed with the shopping basket at checkout. The contents of your order and factors such as product availability, box size/weight, delivery speed and destination will determine what shipping costs will be involved.
We will endeavour to despatch and deliver all orders as quickly as possible and within the outlined timescale at time of purchase. The “Can be shipped in X day(s)” normally indicates the production time. Additional delivery time depends on the destination and delivery speed, the details of which can be seen when choosing which delivery option best suits you. We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen issues or delays caused by any delivery partner or third party such as customs, however if there are any delays we will do our best to pursue your order with the shipping agent and rectify the issue.
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived, please contact us on 0044 (0)208 941 1811 or please use the contact form
Customer satisfaction is our priority, if you have any problem with your purchase, please see the below guidelines:
- If for whatever reason your are not entirely satisfied about your order, please contact us on 0044 (0) 208 941 1811 or use the contact form and we will address your concerns.
- Any faulty goods will be refunded in full, including a refund of any delivery costs incurred by you for receiving or returning the item.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept any return of confectionary, except in the unlikely event the confectionary had some kind of defect.
- You can return any item bought, within 15 days of receiving your order and we will gladly offer an exchange or credit-note to the full value of the return, provided the goods arrive in the same condition in which they were sent. Goods returned without any damage within 7 days of delivery are entitled to a full refund within the EU.
- If the item(s) you are returning have been filled with confectionary and the confectionary had no defects, please retain the confectionary as we cannot accept or refund this. A credit will be issued for the value of the non-perishable goods returned (this of course excludes the value of any packaging).
- All items must be returned in unused, original condition with all original packaging and labelling. We will not accept returns on opened, used items or perishable, personalised/made-to-order products, unless the item is found to be faulty.
- If you are returning the item due to an error made by us, we will also refund the delivery charges and costs incurred to return the item in question to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of any postal, courier or third party services used when returning an item to us. We recommend using a recorded delivery service.
- Please include a copy of the order/receipt number, details of the return reason, your name, address and telephone details, so that we can process your refund as quickly as possible and can contact you if necessary.
Please send all returns to:
Panache (London) Limited
Panache House, Unit 4,
Orbital Ind. Est.,
Horton Road, London,
Tel: (020) 8941 1811
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived, please contact us on 0044 (0)208 941 1811
or please use the contact form