Delivery & Returns
Panache has a range of delivery options available. Some products can even be delivered same-day using our own delivery system or courier services.
We have a vast experience of delivering extremely fragile and valuable items all over the world, and will take the greatest care to ensure your goods will arrive exactly as intended, once unpacked.
When you have chosen the products you want to buy, the range of delivery options and costs will be presented to you.
The contents of your order and factors such as product availability, selected delivery speed and the destination will determine how long the item(s) will take to arrive.
Delivery costs are determined by box size (volumetric weight) and the delivery method chosen.
When you have chosen your item(s) you can select whether to have the items delivered by postal services (recommended for smaller items), or Federal Express international and domestic services, with options for Economy or Express delivery times.
If delivering chocolate items to particularly hot countries with ambient temperatures over 34 degrees C, we recommend using the International Airline Chilled Services. This will ensure your goods are kept in a temperature controlled environment at all times until you arrange collection, either yourself or with a local agent, from the International Airport of your convenience.
We will endeavor to dispatch and deliver all orders as quickly as possible and within the outlined timescale at time of purchase. The Production Time listed for an item not currently in stock is the expected time required before we are ready to dispatch the goods with your selected Delivery Method.
Items listed In Stock will be dispatched within 24-hours of being ordered, and could be sent out the same day depending on the time you placed the order and the complexity of packing the item(s) safely.
Additional delivery time depends on the destination and delivery speed, the details of which can be seen when choosing which delivery option best suits you.
Once the goods have been sent, tracking numbers will be provided to you where possible.
We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen issues or delays caused by any delivery partner or third party such as customs, however if there are any delays we will do our best to pursue your order with the shipping agent and rectify the issue as quickly as possible.
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived at the expected time, please contact us on 0044 (0)207 235 8819 or please use the contact form.
Customer satisfaction is our priority, if you have any problem with your purchase, please see the below guidelines:
• If for whatever reason your are not entirely satisfied about your order, please contact us on +44 (0) 207 235 8819 or use the contact form and we will address your concerns.
• Any faulty goods will be refunded in full, including a refund of any delivery costs incurred by you for receiving or returning the item.
• If your goods have arrived with any damage to them, or if the delivery carton appears damaged in any way, please be ready to take photographs as unpacking the item and of the box itself if damaged. These pictures must be provided to us if your goods have arrived damaged, so that any insurance claim with the delivery agent can be successfully processed.
• For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept any return of confectionary, except in the unlikely event the confectionary had some kind of defect.
• You can return any item bought, within 15 days of receiving your order and we will gladly offer an exchange or credit-note to the full value of the return, provided the goods arrive in the same condition in which they were sent. Goods returned without any damage within 7 days of delivery are entitled to a full refund within the EU.
• If the item(s) you are returning have been filled with confectionary and the confectionary had no defects, please retain the confectionary as we cannot accept or refund this. A credit will be issued for the value of the non-perishable goods returned (this of course excludes the value of any packaging).
• All items must be returned in unused, original condition with all original packaging and labelling. We will not accept returns on opened, used items or perishable, personalised/made to-order products, unless the item is found to be faulty.
• If you are returning the item due to an error made by us, we will also refund the delivery charges and costs incurred to return the item in question to us.
• We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of any postal, courier or third party services used when returning an item to us. We recommend using a recorded delivery service.
• Please include a copy of the order/receipt number, details of the return reason, your name, address and telephone details, so that we can process your refund as quickly as possible and can contact you if necessary.
Please send all returns to:
Panache (London) Limited
182-186 Kensington Church St
Tel: (020) 7235 8819
If you have any queries about the return or delivery of your products, please contact us on 0044 (0)208 941 1811.